Accounting and Finance Interview Questions
- Tell us a little about yourself?
- From which institution have you scored your specialization in the field of Accounting and Finance?
- Name the organizations you have worked with as an employee in accounting and finance department?
- Why should we hire you when we have more experienced applicants than you?
- Have you ever faced any issue in billing and invoices? If yes, how many times have you encountered with such problems?
- It is a team job. Do you think you have the ability to work in a team? How do you rate your coordination skills?
- What information do you think are necessary to pass any invoice over finance and accounts?
- Explain the steps to prepare an invoice? What kind of ERP system have you used in previous organization?
- Discuss account and finance payable cycle?
- What is the different accounting and finance records have you maintained? Have you taken any training to work in accounting and finance department?
Category: Finance Interview Questions