Accounting Clerk Interview Questions
- Let me know about your resume and background?
- How many years of work exposure do you have? Name the institution from where you have completed your academic qualification?
- Why did you leave your previous organization?
- Describe the job responsibilities of your post in accounts department?
- How do you compare a handmade rough invoice and computer generated invoice? According to you, which one is better?
- What is the format to prepare a circular based account on important information for all departments?
- How do you assist with prepare checks, payroll and employee accounts?
- Are you sure that you will be able to communicate properly with potential customers in terms of payment?
- Discuss the method to prepare Audit reports with location management? How do you maintain post and pre sale data?
- How do you keep safe, clean and secure records? Discuss your techniques to maintain good and proper relations with all departments?
- Are you satisfied with perks and offered salary?
- Do you have any query?
Category: Accounting Interview Questions