Accounts Executive Interview Questions
An accounts executive interview questions are the questions asked to an individual who is sitting for an interview for the position of an accounts executive. These questions are asked to evaluate whether the individual is eligible for the position. The questions help in analyze the person’s interpersonal skills to give an idea whether he would be able to build a good professional relationship with the clients or not.
- Say something about yourself.
- What do you know about our organization?
- How good do you think are your interpersonal skills?
- What skills do you feel that an individual should possess if he is applying for a job in the position of an accounts executive?
- It is very important for this job to have good communication skills. How good do you feel your communication skills are?
- How long have you worked in the position of an accounts executive?
- What do you think are the job responsibilities of an account executive?
- In your previous organization, have you ever contributed to team meetings by coming up with new ideas or new projects?
- How good are you at maintaining relationship with clients?
- Have you ever received any appreciation from clients? If yes, what was it about?
- What do you feel are your strong points? What do you do to improve them?
- What do you think are your weak points? What do you do to overcome them?
- Where do you see yourself professionally after 5 years?
- What are your salary expectations?
Category: Accounting Interview Questions