Accounts Manager Interview Questions
An accounts manager interview questions are the questions asked to an individual who is sitting for an interview for the position of an accounts manager. The questions are asked to check whether the person is suitable is for the job. The questions help to understand how good the managerial skills of the person are and also analyze his accounting knowledge.
- Please say something about yourself?
- It is important for an accounts manger to have good communication skills. How good do you feel are your communication skills?
- Do you usually prefer working in a calm and peaceful work environment or a chaotic work environment?
- What do you think about your managerial skills?
- What do you think about your accounting skills?
- You have passed out from the best accounting college of the country how difficult was it for you to get admission in that college?
- Do you feel that it would have made a difference even if you had passed out from another college?
- Give us a situation in your previous company which went out of control, but you managed to control it?
- What do you feel is your best achievement in your previous organization?
- Have you ever been involved in a project that had erratic working hours and you had to meet deadlines?
- What do you feel are the areas that you need to improve on?
- What do you usually do when you have free time?
- Why do you think you are better candidate as compared to others?
Category: Accounting Interview Questions