Accounts related interview questions
1. Briefly narrate to us your work experience.
2. Why do you want to be an accountant?
3. What qualities do you have to be a good accountant?
4. Please tell us about your experience in preparing management accounts.
5. How do you keep yourself up to date with the regulations that affect both your industry and your accounting position?
6. Can you describe any recent difficult financial analysis problem that you faced on the job?
7. Take me through your latest budget preparation.
8. How do you handle potential payment problems with your customers?
9. What was the most important and significant decision you had to make at work this year and how did it help your company?
10. What are the criteria on the basis of which you evaluate the reliability of the financial information you receive?
11. What, according to you, are the biggest challenges and opportunities faced by the accounting profession today?
12. How would you present financial data to non-financial staff?
Category: Accounting Interview Questions