Administrative assistant Interview Questions
Administrative assistant interview questions are programmed by the experts to interview an interested individual, who is willing to work as an administrative assistant. By measuring the professional abilities, work experience and educational qualifications, the qualified contender is appointed by the HR department.
Sample Administrative assistant Interview Questions:
- Walk us through your candidature and let us know about your previous job profile.
- Why did you resign from your previous organization? Kindly explain with a logical reason.
- What do you understand from administrative responsibilities in an office? Explain your role in the administrative department.
- Do you have good knowledge of computer & associated peripherals and can you access the internet & intranet?
- Tell us something about administrative official procedures and policies.
- How many types of supply procedures are used in the admin department? Explain any two with an example.
- Discuss the type of administrative database you can access. How do you manage and update the database with regular updates?
- What technique do you follow to schedule the department meetings and to handle the important appointments?
- Have you ever encountered with an embarrassing situation where you have lost or outsource some confidential information of your department?
- What is your method to handle the potential dissatisfied clients? According to you, how does an effectively written telephonic script help to reduce communicational barriers?
- Discuss the moods of communication do you use to meet your daily targets.
- Tell us something about your overall customer experience as an administrative assistant.
- If selected, when can you join us?
Category: Administration Interview Questions