ASP.NET tough Interview Questions
- Please let us know about your past experience and resume?
- What you do understand by PDB?
- For debugging to work, where must be these PDBs be located?
- How would you differentiate between a DLL and an EXE?
- What do you mean by FullTrust? Do you think GAC’ed assemblies do have in them FullTrust?
- How would you go about doing a deep copy in .NET?
- How would you do the segregation of object equivalence with that of object identity?
- What do you think – is string a reference type or a value type?
- What is your understanding of cyclomatic complexity? Can you tell us its importance?
- What do you mean by weak-typing and strong-typing? Which one is opted more than often and what the main reasons for it?
- Why do you think a catch (Exception) is often thought to be not a good idea?
Category: Tough Interview Questions