Attorney Assistant Interview Questions
Attorney Assistant Interview Questions are asked when a candidate is interviewed for the post of an Attorney Assistant. The questions asked from the individual are general ones to judge the skills and the learning ability. If the candidate is experienced then he/she will be asked questions about the previous work experiences.
Sample Attorney Assistant Interview Questions
- Please tell us a little about yourself and your educational background.
- What made you choose this profession and how comfortable do you think you are in this job?
- Provide two major reasons that made you decide to choose this profession and not any other higher paying jobs.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in next three years?
- What are the key responsibilities of an Attorney Assistant?
- What things have you learned from your previous experience as an Attorney Assistant?
- Will those be helpful to get you through this job?
- How soon you can join organization and how much time do you need to serve the notice period of the previous company?
- What are the top three abilities/skills needed for an Attorney Assistant?
- What do you know about our organization?
- Are you aware of the powers and liabilities of an Attorney Assistant?
- What is the most recent achievement or learning you have in this field?
- What are your expectations from our company regarding future growth?
- Do you have any other questions for us?
- What are your salary expectations from this job profile?
Category: Law Interview Questions