Bank Clerk Interview Questions
A bank clerk interview questions are the questions asked to an individual who is sitting for an interview for the position of a bank clerk. The questions help to understand the person’s knowledge in the field of banking and how is the person at clerical job.
- What is your total work experience in the position of a bank clerk?
- Do you have experience of maintaining record for bank loans?
- What is the difference between savings account and a current account?
- How do you record interests on savings account?
- How do you record interest on bank loans?
- Are you aware of the foreign currency exchange rates?
- Do you know how to convert foreign currency into dollars?
- Have you ever operated business machines on which the bank relies?
- Do you know how to prepare the monthly balance sheets to check the account of the customers? If yes, what are the steps to do so?
- How would you maintain stocks, bonds and other investment certificates?
- How would you keep track of the dividends and interest rates on these certificates?
- What is meant by an account payee cheque?
- Suppose a customer comes to deposit a cheque. You see that the date of issuing the cheque is not mentioned. What will you advise the customer?
- What is the relationship between a banker and a customer?
- What do you think of new technologies being introduced in the field of banking?
- If needed can you work over time and how soon can you join us?
Category: Bank Interview Questions