Basic Technical Interview Questions
- Tell us about your resume?
- What are your educational qualifications? How good are you in speaking English fluently?
- How do you rate your technical knowledge?
- What do you understand by operating system? Explain programming language?
- Why do we need a programming language? Which is the latest language to write programmes?
- Give the definition of Windows? How many types of Windows have been brought into existent?
- What is the difference between LINUX and UNIX? Which one is older and which one is better and why?
- Explain the difference between computer hardware and software? Do you think that some hardware problems occur due to software reasons?
- What is the difference between CD- Rom and DVD? How come USB is best to store data?
- Explain the configuration of Pentium 4 processor? How many steps you need to assemble a desktop?
- Do you agree with company’s terms and conditions related to this job profile?
Category: Technical Interview Questions