C Pointer Interview questions
- Why would you like to apply for this post and why did you specifically choose this field?
- Why do you use macros in C programming? Can you give me one advantage and a disadvantage for doing so?
- How can you determine when there is a memory leak?
- In a singly linked list if you have to delete a pointer to a node, what are the steps that you would follow?
- Explain the significance of using text and binary modes and when are they used?
- What is the extent to which you would be using a pointer in C?
- Giving an example of a real scenario, explain when a pointer can be used to a function.
- What is more preferable between an array and a pointer and why?
- What would you recommend to aspiring C professionals?
- What are your salary expectations from us?
- Would you like to add anything else to your resume?
Category: Software Interview Questions