Call Centre Operations Manager Interview Questions
A call centre operations manager interview questions are the questions asked to an individual sitting for the interview for the position of a call centre operations manager. A call centre operations manager is responsible for looking after the overall operations in the organization and thus their interview questions should be framed in such a manner so that it helps to analyze the skills sets of an individual which are needed for this job profile.
Sample call centre operations manager interview questions
- Please run us through your resume?
- How many years of work experience do you have in a call centre?
- Is this your first job in the position of a call centre operations manager? Are you confident that you would be able to carry out your role in this position effectively?
- You have done your MBA with specialization in operations from a reputed business college. Do you think that you this degree will practically help you in carrying out your role as call centre operations manager?
- According to you what are the essential qualities needed in order to be an effective call centre operations manager?
- Are you aware about the responsibilities of this job profile?
- Do you feel that you have motivational powers so as to lead a team of employees?
- Being a call centre operations manager, you might have to travel and even work overtime when needed. Do you have any problem with this?
- This job profile may require working in odd hours, are you OK with it?
- What are your salary expectations from this job profile?
Category: Call Centre Interview Questions