Call Centre Quality Assurance Manager Interview Questions
A call centre quality assurance manager interview questions are the questions asked to an individual sitting for the interview for the position of a call centre operations manager. A call centre quality assurance manager is an individual who looks after the various jobs at the call centre and makes sure that the quality of the work delivered is up to the mark.
- Please let us know something about yourself?
- Who else is there in your family?
- What is your total experience of working in the quality department of a call centre?
- What is your total call centre working experience?
- Are you aware of the different parameters required to take a quality call?
- According to you what is more important for a good call- excellent communication skills or complete process knowledge?
- In case you find that there are lots of negative feedback from customers and they are not satisfied, what steps would you take to assure that quality is maintained and there is complete customer satisfaction?
- As communication skill is a requirement for your job, how good do you think your communication skills are?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Are you aware about our organization and its policies?
- Why do you want to join our organization?
- Why do you want to leave your current organization?
- Are you happy with the pay package and additional benefits that we are offering?
- Do you need to serve a notice period in your current organization?
Category: Call Centre Interview Questions