Call Centre Technical Support Officer Interview Questions
Call Centre Technical Support Officer Interview Questions are the questions which are asked from a person who is appearing for an interview which leads to the job position of a call centre technical support officer. These questions are meant to judge the person’s capability of becoming a call centre technical support officer. A Call centre technical support officer is a person who is responsible for overseeing and troubleshooting the technical problems caused at a call centre. He is in charge of operating various software in the call centre.
Sample Call centre technical support officer interview questions:
- Please tell us something about yourself, your hobbies and your personality.
- How long have you been working as a call centre technical support officer?
- Do you find your work interesting?
- Have you taken any special training related to this job profile?
- If given a chance, would you change your profession?
- What is a trigger?
- What is the definition of a stored procedure?
- What utility would you use to recover a deleted file?
- How would you find the IP address of a system?
- What is an Ethernet switch?
- What is a tip and a ring?
- How do you configure a WINS server?
- Would you be able to give your services for long working hours?
- What is the pay package that you expect from us?
- What are the main qualities according to you which are required to be a technical support officer?
- Do you possess all these qualities?
Category: Call Centre Interview Questions