Call Centre Training Manager Interview Questions
A call centre training manager interview questions are the questions to an individual sitting for the interview for the position of a call centre training manager. The job of a training manager is to supervise the training procedure, so the individual has to have excellent communication skills and also complete understanding of the process. The questions asked in the interview should be framed in such a manner so that it helps to know the needed skill sets of an individual.
- Run us through your resume?
- How many years of call centre work experience do you have?
- How many years of work experience do you have as a call centre trainer?
- In which department are you more interested in joining as a training manager: voice and accent training department or the process training department?
- Have you pursued any course from any call centre training institute? If yes, do you feel that the course has helped you in your field of work?
- Do you have experience in preparing a training manual?
- Suppose one trainer from your department in charge of training a team is absent due to health reasons and there is no other trainer to train the team as they are occupied with their respective team of trainees, what would you do in such a situation?
- How confident are you of your leadership skills?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is the pay package that you expect in this position?
- When can you join us?
Category: Call Centre Interview Questions