Canadian Citizenship Interview Questions
You must pass the Canadian Citizenship test to get your citizenship for Canada. One can always focus on general knowledge of Canada and spend less time on provincial or municipal knowledge. As the exam paper is generally planned for the country-wide purpose sufficient sources are not found by CIC to localize the test. One need not memorize officers’ names other than the PM and the Governor General of Canada. This interview could be either with spouse or without spouse category, skilled or student categories are also available.
Some of the questions frequently asked in Canadian citizenship interview are given here.
Sample Canadian Citizenship Interview Questions
- What is your full name?
- What is your permanent address and where do you reside at present?
- What is the full name of your father?
- What is the full name of your mother?
- Are you married?
- What is the name of your partner?
- How many kids do you have?
- Which is the place you got married and do you have some pictures of your marriage?
- What is your educational background?
- Do you have a credit card?
- Do you know specific things about Canada like which is the criteria allowing us the right to Vote in Canada?
- Describe the importance of the Quebec Act of 1774?
- What will be the result if a Member of Parliament from Toronto decided to spend the weekend in his electoral district?
- Give us your email id of correspondence?
Category: Citizenship Interview Questions