Catering Manager Interview Questions
Catering manager interview questions are used as an effective tool to interview the interested individuals, who are seeking to sit for the job interview of a catering manager. After compiling educational qualifications, professional experience and knowledge of conducting diverse catering factions, a deserving candidate can be appointed on this designation.
Sample Catering Manager Interview Questions:
- Walk us through your candidature. Why do you want to work with us?
- Explain the main job duties of a catering manager.
- As a catering manager, what have you learnt from your previous mistakes and achievements?
- How do you organize the external and internal catering events?
- What is your technique to develop, plan and operate the various catering procedures?
- Tell us a time when you faced conflicts with your senior catering officer. How did you manage such a difficult situation?
- What is your strategy to hire, train and schedule the working procedures for the newly appointed staff?
- How do you prepare and implement the marketing plans to promote the various catering programs?
- Discuss your method to collect and review the receivable payments from the potential clients. Do you think offering discounts is a good idea to generate the desired business?
- How do you handle the high profile clients by understanding and serving their overall catering requirements?
- What essential catering arrangement do you make for the better catering services?
- How do you maintain the sanitation and cleanness standards in the restaurants?
- What do you understand from catering labour cost control, menu preparation and overall transportation facilities?
- If we hire you, when can you join us?
Category: Hospitality Interview Questions