CFO Job Interview Questions
- Will you please take us through your resume?
- Give us one instance where, as a CFO, you have brought laurels for your establishment?
- As a CFO, you have concrete proof that one of the top managerial person is involved in a scam. How would you deal with it?
- How do you intend to fulfill the banking obligations? Especially paying the lease rent?
- Your resume says you haven’t completed the CPA. So do you intend to do it?
- What is the most stressful aspect in this job? How do you manage to de-stress yourself?
- Coming to goals, what are your short and long term goals? Tell us how do you plan to achieve it?
- What inspires you the most – the salary or the challenge involved in it job?
- How much salary do you expect from this job?
- Do you have anything else to say?
Category: Job Interview Questions