Chef Interview Questions
Chef interview questions are planned by the experts to screen the eligible candidates for appointing the best applicant for this job position. The selection committee can easily judge the professional attitude, knowledge of diverse chef functions and working experience to accomplish this job selection.
Sample Chef Interview Questions:
- Please mention something about your overall chef expertise. Why are you seeking to work with us?
- Mention the five job responsibilities of a chef.
- You have chosen a chef career because it is your passion to cook or just for earning money?
- What is your favourite food and beverage?
- Do you think experimenting on food dishes affect the real food taste?
- In which cuisine are you an expert? Are you comfortable in cooking non vegetarian as well vegetarian food?
- How do you butcher, chop and cut the boneless chicken and meat?
- What kind of knife do you use for cutting salads? What is the use of a utility knife?
- Do you prefer stainless steel knives in the kitchen or a ceramic made knife set?
- How much freezer space you require in your kitchen?
- What is your technique to motivate your team to perform better?
- Tell us the sanitation standards do you follow in the kitchen?
- How do you choose the flavours and spices for your dishes?
- Have you ever met with a situation, where you were alone to cook a lot of dishes within a tough deadline, and you could not complete it? How did you justify your situation to the management?
- Tell us the funniest kitchen incident happened to you.
Category: Hospitality Interview Questions