Chef Job interview questions
- Give us a briefing about yourself?
- Explain your experience and passions?
- Why did you choose the profession of Chef? Name the restaurants/ hotels with whom you have worked till date?
- What is your point of view about your profession and what all you have observed when you been to any restaurants / properties? Did you have any interaction with our hotel staff and manger as a customer?
- Why you are interested to work with our chain and how did you compare yourself with other candidates for the same appointment?
- Share your weakness and strength with us? How would you handle a stressful condition?
- Have you ever attended any interview before with us?
- Mention any three qualities which an efficient chef should possess?
- What are the things that you notice first in the kitchen of hotel and other appointments in same field?
- What are your dreams and where would you like to see yourself after three years?
- Are you satisfied with the annual package and timings of working offered by us?
Category: Job Interview Questions