Civil Engineer Interview Questions
Civil engineer interview questions are a framed set of questions widely used to screen the interested candidates for appointing the best one as a civil engineer. This set of questions is very helpful in grabbing an overview about a candidate’s job experience, professional qualities and education qualifications.
Sample Civil Engineer Interview Questions:
- Discuss the biggest weaknesses and achievements of your career. What was the reason behind your resignation from the previous organization?
- What job duties have you performed as a civil engineer in your last job?
- Discuss the differences between sorption, absorption and adsorption in civil engineering.
- Describe the various application of modular elasticity. Where these applications are used?
- According to you, which one is stronger, hallow steel rode or a solid steel pipe? Tell us the units for measuring concrete.
- Discuss the technique of producing desired alloys. How are these metals used in our routine life?
- Explain aggregate, concrete cavity and plastic composite. Tell us the meaning of geo- grid material.
- Discuss the meaning of soil enforcement. How can you achieve this?
- What are the different types of RCC pipes available? Where can you use these pipes?
- Compare RCC pipes and steel designed pipes.
- How do you use inverted beams in the pipes during construction?
- Discuss foundation capacity and tell us the technique to measure the road difference?
- How do you participate in building budget for initiating a civil construction project?
- Explain any two differences between routing maintenance and major maintenance programs.
- If we hire you, can you give an assured date of joining?
Category: Engineer Interview Questions