Cleaning job interview questions
- How long have you been involved in this business of cleaning? Tell something about your experience?
- Who referred you to our organization or from where did you hear about this vacancy?
- Why did you leave your previous organization when you were getting sufficient salary there? Mention, if any, dispute with management which had taken place?
- What materials and methods do you use to clean glasses, floors and tables?
- How much time you will take to clean 10 rooms?
- Can we consider your work to be satisfactory? If yes, then why?
- Mention a logical reason why should we hire you for our company?
- Do you carry any health or life insurance?
- Tell me something about your family and background?
- Would you like to sign a bond with our company, if you are found satisfactory in your job?
- Do you agree with the annual package offered by us? Mention truly if you feel our timings and salary unsuitable?
Category: Job Interview Questions