Commodity Broker Interview Questions
A commodity broker interview questions are the questions asked to an individual who is sitting for an interview for the position of a commodity broker. His various skills are evaluated with the help of these interview questions. He should have good knowledge about the commodity market and should have great commodity trading skills. The question helps to identify whether the candidate has these qualities.
- Say something about yourself.
- Tell us something about your family.
- How long have you been in the field of commodity trading?
- Why did you choose career in this field?
- Have you done any course related to this field or taken any sort of training? If yes do you feel that the course is helpful in your field of work?
- In your profession you need to keep yourself updated daily with the price of various commodities. How do you keep yourself updated on a daily basis?
- Have you ever advised your client to invest in a commodity market and the client has faced losses after taking your suggestion? In such situation how would you try to cover up the losses of the client?
- How good are your convincing skills?
- Do you believe that you are very observant?
- Communication skill is very important as you have to communicate with clients. How good do you think are your communication skills?
- What are the strong points that you possess?
- You must be having some weak points. How do you try to overcome these weak points?
Category: Bank Interview Questions