Communication Assistant Interview Questions
Communication assistant interview questions are for those people who are sitting in an interview for this job. A communication assistant works under communication director and his job is to provide assistance in day-to-day work for media coverage, press conferences and other promotional activities. The communication assistant is responsible to reply media queries and to ensure a positive print and digital brand image of the organization. The interview question mainly focuses to judge the ability of candidate in above matter.
- Please tell us about your academic qualification for this post and previous experience in communication field?
- Do you have experience to prepare content for media promotions and for website updation of organization?
- What do you understand by social media and how you will ensure the maximum utilization of that tool for branding of the organization?
- Have you organized fundraising/resource gathering events and awareness raising events in your past jobs?
- What plans or strategies do you make to ensure the successful completion of such events?
- Are you aware of state laws regarding media promotion, branding and advertising? Explain few of their key features and importance for us?
- What kind of steps you would like to initiate to enhance the media visibility and credential of your organization among the public and stakeholders of organization?
- What media related activities or functions a communication assistant need to perform in his daily office chores?
- Can you give us some suggestions to improve out organization’s website to make it more informative and attractive for visitors?
Category: HR Interview Questions