Construction Superintendent Interview Questions
Construction superintendent interview questions are a framed set of questions used to interview the interested candidates, who are willing to acquire the job position of a construction superintendent. By interviewing the candidates, the HR department can easily appoint a deserving contender after evaluating the professional experience, education level and knowledge of handling contraction procedures.
Sample Construction Superintendent Interview Questions:
- Tell us a something about your educational background? What is your overall experience as a construction superintendent?
Explain the two major job duties of a construction superintendent.
- Define the term permit, construction contract and purchasing paper work? How these terms are co- related with each other?
- What do you understand from a construction project management? How do you attend the regular meetings on project progress?
- What procedure do you follow to purchase or hire the necessary equipments and construction tools?
- How do you motivate your construction team to perform better? If any of the team members are working poorly, what do you do in such a condition?
- What do you understand from delivery schedules for field materials? What term & conditions do you consider to prepare a delivery order?
- How do you develop a good relationship with on-site engineer, inspectors and an owner?
- Explain the meaning of contraction schedule. How do initiate a three- week work schedule, weekly project agenda and a sub- contractor working programme?
- What health safety facility should be available at the working site? Why occupational health regulations are necessary to accomplish the assigned construction targets?
- If we hire you for this job position, when can you start working?
Category: Construction Interview Questions