Construction Supervisor Interview Questions
A construction supervisor interview questions are those questions asked to an individual appearing for an interview for the position of a construction supervisor. The questions asked in the interview should be structured in such a way so that the interviewer can analyze the supervisory skills of the person. The questions should also give the information regarding the work experience of the interviewee in the field of construction and details of the project in which he has worked as a supervisor.
Sample construction supervisor interview questions
- Say something about yourself?
- What is your total work experience in the field of construction?
- What do you think are the job responsibilities of a construction supervisor?
- Give a brief detail about the projects that you have worked in.
- In which project did you have your best work experience? What is the reason for that?
- In which project did you have your worst work experience? What is the reason for that?
- How confident are you about your leadership skills?
- What is the most extraordinary thing that you have done in your total tenure of work experience?
- What do you think are your strong points that will help in the growth of the organization?
- What do you think are your weak points? How are you trying to overcome them?
- According to you what are the main qualities that a construction supervisor needs to have?
- What is the pay package are you expecting if you get selected for this job?
Category: Construction Interview Questions