Corporate Finance Interview Questions
- Tell us a little about yourself and walk us through your resume?
- How many years of experience do you have on Corporate Finance? From which institution have you completed your qualification on Finance?
- Name the companies you have worked with till date?
- What do you know about company strategy? Discuss the models those are used in preparing company strategy?
- How do you evaluate a company’s finance annual reports? Discuss your method of evaluation?
- Which resources do you use to obtain information over corporate Finance?
- Give the definition of IRR, EVA and NPV? How these three terms are important to calculate corporate finance?
- How do you estimate a company’s financial condition by using website, Lexus/ Nexus, WSJ and Bloomberg?
- Why production analysis of a company is important to complete corporate analysis?
- Mention the vital factors to research company trends affecting production units of an organization?
- Discuss the different downfalls and how these contribute to determine the viability of corporate finance? Share your experiences?
Category: Finance Interview Questions