Customer Service Associate Interview Questions
A Customer Service associate interview questions is a set of questions to be asked by the interview panelists while interviewing candidate for the post of a Customer Service Associate. The job involves understanding customer queries, being responsive by providing timely action, and resolving their complaints. More often than not, a customer service associate faces work pressure from worried and anxious customers.
Sample Customer Service Associate Interview Questions
- What are the important traits to become a successful Customer Service Associate?
- Assume you are a customer and you face a poor customer service, what will be your reaction?
- As a Customer Service Associate, how would you tackle the situation when a customer lodges a complaint against the poor service?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of the Customer Service department?
- What would you do if you have no control over a situation and the customer needs an immediate solution?
- How would you ensure that the customer service department is able to keep the customer happy and satisfied with the services of a firm?
- Do you think customers prefer speaking to a recorded voice or to a direct customer care executive?
- Are you a fast learner?
- What crucial tacit learning did you obtain as a customer service representative in your earlier job?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- What makes your candidature preferable over others?
- If selected, when can you join the organization? Is there any notice period that you have to serve while resigning your previous organization?
- Are you ready to work in shifts?
Category: Customer Interview Questions