Director of Nursing Interview Questions
- According to you what are the most significant attributes needed to be a successful director of nursing?
- Share with us your previous experience as a director of nursing in your earlier stint.
- What is the salary package that you expect from this job?
- Do you mind talking a bit about your resume?
- As a director, what steps will you take to ensure the work flow in the entity doesn’t encounter any abnormal stoppage?
- Narrate an instance where your previous experience as a director of nursing helped you come out of an adverse situation?
- What chain of command generally do you follow to issue orders to you junior level of nursing staff?
- What will you do where one of the nurses approaches with a complaint of sexual harassment by a doctor?
- Give us an instance where you had a bitter episode in your previous job?
Category: Nursing Interview Questions