Director of Special Education Interview Questions
- What qualifications and experience have you earned over the years to be able to apply for this post?
- How do you think your education has helped you to be in a position you are right now?
- What are some of your greatest accomplishments in the field of education?
- What initiatives have you taken in the past couple of years to reach to this level?
- In what way would you like to contribute to the lives and learning of children with special needs?
- Can you cite an example of a difficult scenario you had faced leading and educational institute and how did you overcome it?
- How would you like to manage the staff reporting to you?
- What are the new courses that you would like to introduce for children with special needs?
- What are your salary expectations as the head of this organization?
- What is the one thing on your resume that you cherish the most?
Category: Education Interview Questions