Domestic Violence Interview Questions
- What is your definition of domestic violence?
- Have you ever been implicated for such an offence?
- According to you what are the most common reasons giving rise to domestic violence?
- Give us an instance where you succeeded in stopping domestic violence at a mutual friends place.
- What are the amicable ways in which these can be reduced and how do you think you can contribute to this?
- When was the last time when you witnessed such violence?
- Suppose you have witnessed a domestic violence a couple of minutes ago. What will you do?
- If you were asked whose fault it is what parameters would you take to come to a conclusion?
- Can you tell 5 reasons why this domestic violence has seen a steep rise in recent days?
- Why do you think people have become less tolerant these days?
- Who according to you are the worst suffers of the domestic violence?
Category: Law Interview Questions