Early Childhood Interview Questions
- What inspires you to apply for this job?
- What are the various phases of early childhood development and which ones are the crucial ones?
- Which are the most influential individuals that you have had in your early childhood?
- If given an opportunity what is that one thing you would change that happened in your early childhood and why?
- What is the extent of discipline that you would like your students to follow?
- What are the various characteristics that you would like a child to develop at an early age?
- In continuation to my previous question, how would you help them develop those characteristics at an early age?
- How do you identify those individuals who have not yet developed and what do you intend to teach them?
- What methods will you bring to this organization and how will it benefit the individuals?
- What are your salary expectations given the kind of functions you will be involved into?
Category: Education Interview Questions