Employee Benefit Consultant Interview Questions
Employee benefit consultant interview questions are programmed by the experts in order to interview the interested candidates, who are seeking to sit for the interview of this job position. By considering the overall professional experience, educational skills and ability to handle the diverse employee benefit procedures, a deserving candidate can be appointed.
Sample employee Benefit Consultant Interview Questions
- Tell us something about your professional experience. Why did you resign from your previous job?
- What are the major job functions of an employee benefit consultant?
- Explain any five major employee benefits? How do employee benefits play a vital role in an organization to motivate the employees for the better performance?
- Name any three employee benefit policies. How do you analyze the requirement of a particular employee benefit policy?
- Differentiate between an employee compensation and employee claim.
- How do you plan, develop and implement the employee benefit schemes?
- What method do you use to calculate the employee pension? Explain the steps to clear the employee fund claim.
- How do you update the company database with the latest information? How many types of reports do you prepare monthly?
- Name the documents of an employee required to claim certain fund claims.
- What are the current employee benefit legislations approved by the government?
- How do you handle the faulty employee benefit cases? What method do you follow to answer the discontented employees due to wrong funding release?
- If we appoint you for this post, when can you join us?
Category: HR Interview Questions