Employer Second Interview Questions
- What were your first thoughts when you were invited for a second interview?
- Why do you think most of candidates believe they have greater chances of selection whenever they are called for the second round of interview?
- You had been on time during the first interview. How come today you are late for the second interview?
- Tell us briefly how would you prefer your salary structure to be?
- You have a pregnant wife. So how are you going to manage the frequent travelling that you have to undertake?
- Within how many days at the earliest can you join our company?
- What do you plan to do if you aren’t selected after the second interview?
- You must have applied elsewhere during the gap of your first and second interview. What made you come for this interview?
- We are ready to offer you with 15 days paid leave per year. What do you have to say about it?
- Is there anything that you would like to add?
Category: Second Interview Questions