Finance Director Interview Questions
- Tell us something about yourself and your academic qualifications?
- Discuss your expertise and professional experience with us?
- What is your favourite subject in reading books? Do you have any interest in politics?
- Can you share our company’s financial condition against stock marketing?
- How do you see yourself and your staff’s growth? If your staff is not performing well, what steps will you take in order to achieve targets?
- If some of your team members are not working hard and not producing results up to the mark what course of action you would like to take?
- What methods do you use to lead the staff? Discuss your policies against partiality?
- How do you differentiate between a hard working and weak team member?
- Where do you see yourself after three years?
- According to you what are the essential qualities that a Finance director should possess for the growth of an organisation?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have any questions to ask?
Category: Finance Interview Questions