Finance Manager Interview Questions
- Give a brief introduction about your background?
- Why did you leave your previous job? Explain if the company had any issue with you?
- How long have you been working as Finance Manager? Name the organizations you have worked with?
- What have you learnt from your previous experiences?
- As a finance manger, do you think you have the ability to drive a team in long term to generate good revenues and healthy business?
- How will you deal with weak subordinates and new employees? What is your method to train them?
- What is put call parity? Describe LIBOR?
- Name the journals published on finance till date? How many of them have you read?
- Give a major difference between purchase and pooling accounting?
- Explain any two anti- takeover tactics?
- Why should we hire you when we can hire more experienced applicants for this job?
- How much salary are you expecting?
- If you are selected, when would you like to join us?
Category: Finance Interview Questions