Franchise Consultant Interview Questions
Franchise consultant interview questions are set of questions prepared for an individual who wish to work as a franchise consultant in an organisation. These questions help to know the educational skills, work experience and knowledge of the interested candidate.
Sample Franchise consultant interview questions:
- Tell us something about your resume. How do you rate your overall professional experience in the franchise industry?
- From which source have you heard from our company and franchise business opening? Why are you interested in working with us?
- As a franchise, how much business do you own? Please mention the criteria as well.
- Do you have overall knowledge of the official and legitimate documentation of executing an application for a franchise?
- Are you confident about our franchise business? Do you agree with the term & conditions along with working regulations?
- Why marketing material is so important for a franchise and a franchisee to run the business successfully?
- What strategy do you follow to compete the competitors?
- Do you meet up the average start-up cost of our franchise offer? Differentiate between royalty and marketing fees.
- Discuss the various risks associated with franchise business.
- What is the exact procedure of solving franchise conflicts? Why training is a requirement for running a franchise successfully?
- Discuss the various terms and conditions of a franchise contract.
- Give the definition of franchise disclosure document. Do you think a franchise helps to do brand building in the local market?
- Why should we consider you when we have other experienced candidates.
Category: Consultant Interview Questions