Health Administrator interview questions
- How many years of experience do you have in Health Administration field? Tell us something about your health care background?
- How are you expecting your interview going to be? What are your academic qualifications?
- When will you join, if you are selected?
- For how many hospitals have you worked with? Mention the names, if any? Tell us something about your experience with your previous health organizations?
- Do you know about our health association? Are you aware about rules and policies?
- Give us a brief introduction about responsible tasks you have performed till date? Mention memorable tasks which have inspired you the most?
- Describe the role of floor cleaner in a hospital? What course of action you will take, if all cleaners go on strike?
- Which vital information is the requirement of staff to survive in a hospital?
- Which is more important for hospital; doctors or administration department?
- If you need certain information from a senior doctor, which chain you will follow to communicate?
Category: Health Interview Questions