Health And Physical Education Interview Questions
Health and physical education interview questions are those questions asked during an interview for the post of a health and physical education officer. A health and physical education officer is responsible for promoting physical, mental and emotional growth of a child and developing programmes which encourage a healthy lifestyle. The questions asked in the interview must tackle these areas and analyse the candidate’s response to them.
Sample Health and physical education interview questions
- According to you, what are the job duties of a health and physical education officer?
- What are the challenges one faces while working in the field of health and physical education?
- How do you plan to inspire and instill a sense of healthy lifestyle among your community members?
- Do you have the right skills to succeed in your job? Please elaborate.
- How communicate to others the importance of physical activities?
- Do you have any plan of how to get children involved in the spread of awareness related to health and physical education?
- What health and physical education programmes have you been involved in in the past and do you have any new ideas that you are working on?
- How do you plan to get sponsors and funding for these programmes and how will you allocate the budget?
- How would you rate your leadership and teambuilding skills?
- What roles do you think schools play when it comes to health and physical education?
- What do you like to do in your free time, do you have any favourite sport?
Category: Health Interview Questions