Health Education Interview Questions
- Give us a brief introduction about yourself and your interests in health education?
- How important do you think health education is and why should someone practice it?
- How do you define a good athlete? Someone who spends all of his time on sports or someone who practices other art as well
- What are the tips that you would like to provide to your students to stay fit?
- What are the various parameters that you judge your students in a physical fitness examination?
- What is the extent to which physical fitness and exercise should be practiced and how does one stay safe in doing so?
- How will you motivate your students to take up sports not only as a curriculum but also as professionals?
- How much significance does health education have in the overall educational system?
- Given an opportunity what would you like to change in the current health education system?
- What is your salary expectation with us and why?
Category: Education Interview Questions