HR Assistant Interview Questions
HR assistant interview questions are for those people who want to appear in an interview for this job. The HR assistant’s key tasks are to keep a regular record of company employee’s designations, salary and benefits and other related tasks. These tasks and responsibilities can vary as per the requirement of organization. The interview questions for HR assistant mainly focus on above areas.
Sample HR Assistant Interview Questions
- First, tell us about your academics and experience in this field?
- Define the key tasks of a HR assistant in a large company and in a small one as well?
- How much multitasking is important for an HR Assistant? Define your skills in this regard?
- What has been your experience with professional matters in your previous jobs?
- What is your experience in employee record keeping reports and related analysis? Explain some methods of report preparations that one need to follow in daily operations?
- Describe some methods of payments for paying salaries and benefits to the employees?
- How do you see the difference between HR management and personnel management?
- What do you know about the HR policy of our company and especially about the mid-level employee benefit policy?
- What is job analysis and have you done it ever before, if yes than what methods do you use for this?
- What scope do you see in HR sector for progress and promotions and are you satisfied with that?
- How much salary do you expect from this job profile?
- If we select you, when can you join us?
Category: HR Interview Questions