HR Coordinator Interview Question
HR coordinator interview question are for those people who are sitting in an interview for this job. HR coordinator is responsible to coordinate all the HR related activities such as, hiring, recruiting, HR development, training and other employee matters. He has to work under the supervision of HR director. The interview questions focus on HR field and the responsibilities of a HR coordinator.
Sample HR Coordinator Interview Question
- First, tell us about your academics regarding HR job and your experience with this job profile?
- Define the tasks of a HR coordinator? Also, describe day-to-day jobs of a HR coordinator?
- How much the leadership quality is important for a HR coordinator?
- What kind of employee matters you have managed in your previous jobs?
- What are those key issues that are regular challenges for a HR coordinator?
- Have you done any special course for communication skills, as this is an important skill for a HR coordinator?
- What is filing system? Are you well versed with official procedure, report making and assessment?
- What do you know about KRAs? How it is related with HR coordinator job?
- What type of training programmes you have coordinated till yet? And for what kind of jobs?
- How is your decision making skills in coordinating things?
- Can you suggest some effective HR development strategy for a new organization?
- How much do you know about company employee benefit policy, promotions, and upgradation system?
- How much salary do you expect from this job and when can you join us?
Category: HR Interview Questions