Interior Designer Interview Questions
Interior Designer Interview questions are the questions that can be very helpful for the panelists who are interviewing candidates for the post of an interior designer. The following questions gauge the applicability of candidates for the post and whether he or she can perform the responsibilities of an Interior Designer well. Some of the key skills that are to be tested by interviewers are the interest in interior designing, relevant work experience and educational background.
Sample Interior Designer Interview questions
- What is your educational and professional background?
- What attracted you to the profession of an interior designer?
- What are your short term and long term goals as an interior designer?
- What are the most important things to take care of while doing interior designing?
- How do you suggest one can design a small kitchen with very few shelves and space?
- Do you think one need to get proper training to be an interior designer or will just interest in interior designing suffice?
- Differentiate between interior designing and landscaping?
- What are the key needs and expectations when a client approaches you to assist in interior designing?
- Would you like to work as an Interior Designer consultant in the future?
- Where do you see yourself in five years down the line?
- Why do you want to work in our firm?
- What was your salary in your previous organization? What is your expected salary now?
- If selected for this post, when can you join us?
Category: Designer Interview Questions