Investment Banking Interview Questions
- Tell us something about yourself? What are your hobbies?
- What is investment banking? Why are you interested to work in this field?
- Do you have any specialization in investment field? With how many investment banks have you already worked?
- Discuss about the fluctuations of stock market over investment banking? Discuss the work flow in terms of profit?
- How do you estimate net profits, losses and margins in investments?
- Which factors do you measure before investing in any investment bank? Explain the process to join and invest in bank?
- What are the responsibilities of an investment banker? Discuss the most challenging situations you have faced in investments?
- Explain secure investment banking? Before any investment what factors would you like to judge?
- What are the different strategies use in general investment? Explain the way of work and methods to prepare such strategies?
- Mention your long term career goals with our investment banking job profile?
Category: Finance Interview Questions