Irrigation Design Engineer Interview Questions
An irrigation design engineer interview questions are those questions asked to an individual applying for the position of an irrigation design engineer. An irrigation design engineer designs the technicalities of the irrigation procedure. The questions in the interview should be structured in such a way so that the engineering skill of the candidate can be determined. The questions should also help to analyze the technical knowledge of the person and help to understand whether the person knows anything about irrigation designing.
Sample Irrigation Design Engineer Interview Questions
- Say something about yourself.
- How many years of work experience do you have as an irrigation design engineer?
- You have done your engineering from the one of the most reputed engineering colleges in the country. How difficult was it for you to get admission in the college? Do you feel that the curriculum in the course has helped you in your practical life?
- Do you have any idea about the condition of irrigation process in this country?
- How would you like to improve the irrigation process?
- Suppose there is a village which has no water bodies. How would you design an irrigation project so that the villagers can do farming?
- Have you designed any irrigation project till now?
- How confident are you about your designing skills?
- How good do you think is your technical knowledge?
- What is the monthly salary that you expect?
- What is the notice period that you have to serve in your current organization?
Category: Agriculture Interview Questions