Java Developer Interview Questions
The java developer interview questions are posed to a candidate who is appearing for the position of a java developer with sufficient knowledge in the java language programming. There are many requirements that the candidate should fulfill such as knowledge of website development, database designing, software testing and language programming. The candidate should possess thorough knowledge of the information technology sector apart from being hard working as well.
Sample Java Developer Interview Questions
- Give us some details about your educational background?
- Do you know the difference between an interface and an abstract class in java?
- What is that one command that you will make use of to kill all the threads in a program?
- Is there are difference between throw and throws?
- What happens when there is a class level variation in a servlet?
- Can you tell us the difference between a webs server and an application server?
- Give us some details of the JEE project that you have worked on as specified in your resume?
- How do you make use of Httpservlet session to store client data which can be referred later when required?
- What are the number of ways in which a session can be traced?
- Can you throw some light on SessionContext?
- Give a brief description of the ACID properties in terms of a database transaction?
- For difference in time zones how will you handle a database server?
- What is serialization?
- How long do you think you will work with our company in case you are selected for this position?
- Why should one use a final keyword and under what circumstances?
- How will you find the length of a string without making use of the inbuilt methods in the java programming language?
- What is a request session in java?
Category: Computer Interview Questions