KPO Manager Interview Questions
Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) Manager is an essential job position at any outsourcing company. Their job involves outsourcing management and providing business expertise apart from process expertise. Therefore KPO manager interview questions have to be designed in a way so that it helps in analyzing an eligible candidate easily.
Sample KPO Manager Interview Questions
- What knowledge you have regarding KPO? What leads to think you about KPO jobs?
- Do you have any prior experience of KPO manager post or KPO related job?
- Being a KPO manager how will you manage your entire team in the time of crisis? Give an instance
- What are your main expectations from this position of KPO manager?
- List your goals regarding KPO management?
- Mention some of your short term goals. Most importantly how your short term goals will make company’s benefit?
- Why should we hire you for the position of KPO manager? Why not someone else who has similar knowledge and skills which you have?
- How would you manage in times of adverse situation? How will you prioritize things then?
- What do you think what are the main hurdles of a KPO manager job? What would be your initiatives for handling these hurdles?
- What is the reason behind leaving your previous job?
- Describe one instance when your work was criticized? Then how you corrected it and planned things ahead for not making the same mistake.
- What are your salary expectations from this job profile?
- How soon can you join us?
Category: Call Centre Interview Questions