Legal Assistant Interview Questions
Legal assistant interview questions are the questions asked to an individual who is appearing for an interview for position of legal assistant. Before going for an interview the individual should know about the meaning of a legal assistant and what are the roles of the same. The questions are very basic and common asked in most of the law firms. The interviewer just wants to know that how realistic and honest the candidate is. Also, they judge the candidate about his seriousness for the job.
Sample Legal assistant interview questions
- Tell us something about yourself, your strength and weaknesses.
- Why do you want to become a legal assistant?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a legal assistant?
- What is the greatest accomplishment you have achieved in your life till now?
- What do you know about this law firm?
- How did you come to know about this job opportunity?
- Why did you leave your previous organization or job?
- Where do you see yourself in next 10 years?
- If you are given a chance to work for any other company, which company you would like to work for and why?
- How do you define a legal assistant and its importance in a law firm?
- What salary do you expect from our company?
- Do you have any background experience dealing with any legal matters or issues?
- Do you have any questions from us or anything that you would like to know from us?
Category: Law Interview Questions