Legal Secretary Interview Questions
Legal secretary interview questions are asked from a person sitting for the post of a legal secretary. The questions asked by the interviewer are to judge the skills of the individual. They have some more specific requirements for the post of a legal secretary. They need a very good typing speed and knowledge of the basic Microsoft applications like word, excel, PowerPoint etc. Below listed are some common questions for these kinds of interviews.
Sample Legal Secretary Interview Questions
- Tell us something about yourself and your educational background.
- Why did you apply for a post of legal secretary?
- What is your average typing speed?
- How do you rate yourself in English speaking and writing skills?
- Have you worked before for the post for legal secretary for any company?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- Tell us about most difficult attorney you have worked for and what were the challenges faced while working with him.
- If a legal client calls you in the office and asks some information pertaining to your case, what will you do?
- Give an example where your seniors were out of city or busy and you had to take some important decisions independently.
- Tell us something more about your previous work experience.
- Describe any situation from your college life or previous experience where you think you handled a situation very well. Was that successful and the most appropriate solution to that problem?
- Do you want any clarifications or details from our end?
Category: Law Interview Questions