Maintenance worker Interview Questions
Maintenance worker interview questions are uniquely outlined to interview the eligible candidates, who are interested for the maintenance worker job. By asking these questions, the concerned person can evaluate the working experience, professional skills and educational level of candidates. This procedure completes with the selection of a deserving contender.
Sample Maintenance worker Interview Questions:
- Mention something about your job experience. Why did your leave you previous job?
- Are you aware about the major job functions of a maintenance worker?
- Please define the occupational health laws available for a maintenance worker in the industry? What is the importance of this law system?
- Do you have the knowledge about necessary mechanical equipments, machinery and maintenance procedures?
- What maintenance work do you think you can perform better?
- Name any five maintenance tools have you had good experience in using?
- State the different type of maintenance procedures used regularly for the maintenance of heavy machines.
- What do you understand from an open system?
- Define boiler. Can you explain the diverse functions of a boiler?
- Do you have an idea about thermodynamic laws? If yes, where this law is used and why it is so important?
- How do you define Hess Law? What do you understand from energy transfer?
- What routine procedure do you follow generally after completing the maintenance work?
- Do you feel, you require some maintenance training, or you need to attend some maintenance workshop to work with us?
- Please explain the various precaution measures used to avoid the accidents and health hazards in the mechanical industry.
- Do you think you can complete the assigned maintenance work within the deadlines? How do you rate your efficiency of working in a team?
Category: Administration Interview Questions